" Connecting Dot's"

Our book is all about scary study tour . And we have three main characters in the story Mrs wheedle , Zoe and her friend . They were on study tour .The scary study tour . So as the story continues and we fall more into story , I can say that ..I can relate that stroy with very famous movie " "Harry Potter " because the story also have very interesting and fiction story ...like the wired flower , the fruit who can change you in the brochure...just like in the movie there are Avada Kedavra (the unforgivable curse) ..I can relate that story with Harry Potter Book story . 

Secondly in the starting of our novel story ....I could relate it with text to self ....like My school picnic day's...like Zoe and her friend are gossiping about the tour guide ...so me and my friend are also used to do that .. whenever we were go on a picnic from school so we used to do those things ...and I also have one friend just like Zoe ...she also very excited about exploring new things and found something new always .

Comments