"๐Ÿง›Scary Tour๐ŸงŸ"

 ๐ŸŒปGood Morning everyone๐ŸŒป 


Let's get ready to read our story ๐Ÿfill up with some thriller suspense ! .๐Ÿ‘€..Grab your seat and hold your heart beat to feel some adventure !!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ‘“


Let's begin!! 

Our Main characters .


Zoe ( very adventurous girl) ๐Ÿคฉ

Alexa (Zoe's friend ) ๐Ÿคท

Mrs wheedle ( Teacher ) ๐Ÿ‘€


Zoe: hey Alexa are you excited for some adventure on the trip?๐Ÿ’


Alexa : Yes, if my parents will allow me.๐Ÿ™Ž


Zoe :  oh  come on  , I don't think you would like to spend  your all day at your house ,๐Ÿคฆ You have to convenience your parents. ๐Ÿ‘ง


Alexa : Yaa, definitely and I know how to convenience them. I will use buttering tip,๐Ÿ’† We will definitely going to enjoy a lot.๐Ÿฅณ


Zoe: Yeh ... I know Alexa !.๐Ÿคฉ..you definitely convenience them ..so let's pack our beg?


Alexa : sure! ๐Ÿค—


Zoe : Hey Alexa see !....there is a tree ..one big bush vines tree ..with feet. ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿคซ


 Alexa : Zoe don't you know about Mrs. Wheedle. She will scold us if we go somewhere.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€


Mrs wheedle : hey both of you , what are you talking about ! 


Alexa : No ! Nothing Mam . 


Zoe : hey Alexa , I have an idea! ๐Ÿ˜Œ


Alexa : ohh Zoe ...you are too excited to see that big Bush vines tree ? ๐Ÿ™„


Zoe : indeed ! Alexa , So listen carefully I am going to tell mrs wheedle that I saw that rare one flower . ๐Ÿ˜


Alexa : ok what next ! ๐Ÿคท


Zoe :  Mrs wheedle ...I saw that one rare flower .that every scientists searching for  that !


Mrs wheedle : oh really Zoe ! .๐Ÿ˜ฎ.tell me where it is ! I really want to see that flower . 


Zoe : there Mam ! …. behind that well(เค•ुंเค†) ..you definitely going to found that . 


Mrs wheedle : everyone follow Me ! ๐Ÿ‘€


Alexa : hey Zoe did you really found that flower? ๐Ÿค”


Zoe : No! Alexa ...it our secret  don't spread it ! ๐ŸคซAnd hold your heart beat to see that scary big bush vines tree . ๐Ÿ˜ฑ


Alexa : I don't have other choice Zoe! ๐Ÿคท


Zoe : ohh ..my poor friend ๐Ÿ˜Œ, so let's go to see real adventure! ๐Ÿ‘€


To Be Continued......๐Ÿ™„

Thank you so much everyone ..to read our efforts and stay calm till the end of our story ❤️

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Great concept mahima and akansha❤๐Ÿ˜Š you always come up with such an innovative ideas!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

    Regards,
    Ekta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well scripted waiting for the upcoming storyline.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment