First day of my school.


It was my first day at school . I had new beg , new books , new shoes , new water bottle , new tiffin box .I was very happy about going to school with these new things , but what I felt sad about that I had to made new friends too. My class teacher turned out to be very sweet and kind lady , she made me comfortable in the class and introduce me with the rest of class . After introduction Lunch time happen and that was the first day i shared my lunch box with a stranger friend,  but from then to now we are not stranger's . Then school leave time come and outside raining were start , me and  my tiffin friend  were start enjoying in the rain .  We made paper boat and paper frog ,  trying to swim them into water . we enjoyed a lot our first day and that first day become a beautiful day for us . ❤❤

Thank you , 

Comments